Personal Blog this time. I’ll keep it short but meaningful, OK?
One thing I enjoy doing as part of running aVivoPur is keeping up to date with new studies, new blogs and articles, and new ideas. Tom Rath’s new book, “Are You Fully Charged?” came out this week with the subtitle “The 3 Keys to Energizing your Work and Life.”
I pre-ordered it months ago, as soon as I heard about it, and there it was on my desk when I arrived on Tuesday. I held it for a moment wondering, “What 3 keys will I find?”
- Work, play, and sleep?
- Sleep, coffee, and sex?
- Organization, attitude, and sleep?
If you think you see a theme there, well, his last book was called, “Eat Move Sleep: How Small Choices Lead to Big Changes.”
(BTW: That book partly inspired us to develop and release the aVivoPur “Essential Nutrient Checklist” because small nutrients do indeed play a big role in our health and well-being.)
Still sitting there, I next thought about something my good friend Stacey Martino talks about in her fabulous program found on LoveAndPassionCoach.com :
The six human (after biological) needs are:
- Love & Connection
- Growth (in ourselves)
- Contribution (to others)
Would some of these be the 3 Keys Tom Rath would talk about? If so maybe it would include love & connection, growth, and contribution. I was getting closer.
I cracked open “Are You Fully Charged?” to find the 3 Keys: Meaning, Interactions, and Energy.
Huh. Pretty cool. At this point I’ve got a huge smile on my face, because that’s what we consider basic at aVivoPur, too.
- We started aVivoPur out of deep conviction that we can help others live better lives with more health and less pain.
- We love being positive, and supporting and connecting to other people and other WAYS of helping people live better lives. Our coaching section is just getting going, but we hope it will be a big part of how we can help those who follow us.
- It’s in our tagline, “Energy & Wellness for Pure Living” and it is infused in our “Pure Living in a Modified World” and “Essential Nutrient Checklist” publications.
I don’t know Tom Rath personally (though I’d love to meet him!) but in his last book he made it clear that he writes from a passion to share what he hopes will help change lives.
So do we.@TomCRath makes it clear that he writes from a passion to improve lives. So do we. Click To Tweet
How about you?
- Are you fully charged?
- Do you feel full of energy, vibrant, healthy?
- Are you doing thing each day in your life, professional and personal, keeps you going?
If not now, when will you begin? How can we help? We’d love to help. It’s what keeps us going every day. Perhaps check out our “7 Secrets to Lasting Improvement” today.
I know there is always more to learn, so after this post I’m going to settle in and enjoy “Are You Fully Charged?” I’m sure this will be another best seller, and you can certainly find it in the bookstores (most likely on prominent display) or you can order it right here (thank you!).
Thanks for sharing this moment with me. Perhaps you’ll join me as well. Please comment below if you get the book, and what you think of it.
Founder & President of aVivoPur.com